TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I do not have a picture on the TV. Only snow and static. We…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have a picture on the TV. Only snow and static

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We watched a movie on the TV on Friday night; yesterday the set was working and we were able to get the proper channels

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
2/10/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

What are you trying to watch right now?

-antenna/cable/satellite

-other