TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

This Neil and I was trying to add the Amazon App bu I no…

Customer Question
Hi, This Neil and...

Hi, This Neil and I was trying to add the Amazon App bu I no longer have the Widget Gallery. How do I restore it.

Technician's Assistant: Which Amazon product do you have?

Prime

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon software?

I have looked at Amazon Prime on line and it guided me o adding the app on my smart VIZIO tv but I can't without the widget gallery

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes our tv freezes on turn on many times. I have to trun everything off and let it cycle.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
How are you doing on my question I sent?
2/10/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.