TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can my 32 inch Sony Bravia tv model number kdl32s400 be a…

Customer Question
Can my 32 inch...

Can my 32 inch Sony Bravia tv model number kdl32s400 be a smart tv to get Netflix etc?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I don't have broadband yet and not sure what I might need to get the net on my tv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I don't have a modem yet , want to make sure mt tv has smart to capacity before investing in them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
2/7/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

This TV isn't a smart TV nor it has builtin wifi and internet apps, sorry for this news, it is just a regular TV of the year 2008

I have a suggestion to get Netflix on this TV if you want to keep this TV, get a Roku media player device and hook it into this TV and Roku player will do the rest to get you Netflix and lots more internet streaming channels

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask

Thanks