TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My sound control not working n TV set. They are. I will go…

Customer Question
My sound control not...

My sound control not working n TV set

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes they are

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I will go look and tell you what ˆ see

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Cables all black and secure

Submitted: 16 days ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 16 days ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Is there currently sound playing out of the tv speakers?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
no sound from speakers

Please list everything that is connected to the tv:

-antenna

-cable

-satellite

-bluray/dvd

-game

-others

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
I am in front of my desktop...awaiting a tely call

As I already stated - the site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

Please list everything that is connected to the tv:-antenna-cable-satellite-bluray/dvd-game-others
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
nothing more to tell you...I am disabled...My tv picture excellent....TIVO connection good ...I placed new batteries in remote.
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Is there something I can do to enable the sound??
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
My son is a techie at Apple...in a senior position for 14 years but cannot reach him right now. You have not provided any info?
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
24 hours is too long for me to wait for any help..
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Assume it is likely I can push something on tv????
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
this is a 1-way conversation with NO iNPUT from you???
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Mike NO WORD from you??? This is quite annoying....I will have to wait till sonnets back to me//
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Have cable...TIVO
TV Technician: stevenl1469,
 replied 15 days ago
stevenl1469
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 14 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I'm Nathan, a different tech here.

It appears Mike has opted out of the question, I apologize that he did not explain that to you.

The service fees you've paid thus far cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

To proceed via the chat, can you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

Do you get sound from anything other than the tivo, such as dvd?

Louie, Technician