TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to activate my new Entertainment plus with Foxtel. LG…

Customer Question
Trying to activate my...

Trying to activate my new Entertainment plus with Foxtel.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 65" LED. Trying to connect to Foxtel Now. I keyed in my email address and password ***** a message came up on the screen, "ERROR", saying: "only Foxtel Now account holders have access to this service". I have the entertainment plus with Foxtel package. How can I connect?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Also, I can't get free to air TV channels to work on the Telstra TV remote control.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
2/9/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.