TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We are getting a message on screen ; "there is problem with…

Customer Question
We are getting a...

We are getting a message on screen ; "there is problem with the cooling fan. Your television will turn off shortly to prevent overheating. Contact us at Samsung.com". We have a Model UN65HU9000 - 65"

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

Yes into our cable box

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Possibly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We have only received this notice recently, and only on a couple of occasions, have gotten it 2 or 3 times

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 19 days ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

To rule out any messages that may be sent from the cable or satellite box please switch off the box and observe the set again let me know if the message stays up

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
ok just a minute, message is not present at this time

Or if you have another input like a DVD player let me know if its the same with that and take your time I understand its intermittent

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Our DVD has not been turned on for quite a period of time

OK take option 1

Its just to eliminate the box thanks

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I lost yu on my pc but the TV has been turned back on and message is not there

I see you need to make the check when the fault is present thanks,then let me know there is no rush question remains open

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
ok thank you

Let me know

TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 14 days ago

How is this working out please?

Louie, Technician