TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

U-tube app is not loading. Screen is blank. Other apps are…

Customer Question
U-tube app is not...

U-tube app is not loading. Screen is blank. Other apps are working.Told by service provider to remove app and reinstall. How do u remove app from smart tv? It states that you can’t remove apps that come with tv. So what do I do to correct the problem?Samsung Samsung 55 inch curve tv

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Early this morning it loaded. When I tried later I screen was blank

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes updated iPhone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want u-tube to load

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.