TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an older Panasonic TH-37PX60U. I was having cable…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older Panasonic TH-37PX60U. I was having cable problems and in resolving those I must have changed the cable-TV connectivity in way. When I set up Channel 3 or 4 for connectivity I get the message ‘channel not avaiable’. what did I screw up in the set up routine?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No, I had Hulu but no longer.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 5 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony