TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 50 inch Panasonic TV that just quit all I get is…

Customer Question
I have a 50...

I have a 50 inch Panasonic TV that just quit all I get is the power light blinking

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

The model number is ***** and it's about 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The power won't come on at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

All I get is a blinking red light

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I look forward to helping you today.

How many times does the red light blink?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Nevermind I thought you was going to try to help me with my TV and all you're trying to do is beat me out of some money so just cancel this whole thing you haven't answered one damn question and don't charge nothing on my credit card I am not signing up for no monthly fee I can take it to the damn shop

I am trying to help you. I will send in your refund request.