TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our vizio TV keeps blinking between a black screen and

Customer Question
Our vizio TV keeps...

Our vizio TV keeps blinking between a black screen and picture screen with longer black screen displays. How can this be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

Yes. There is an HDMI cable for Roku connected.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I am aware of at this time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. It affects all stations not just the Roku channels.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?
If you bring up the vizios own menu screens, do those blink too?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.