TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can-t get Netflix. I called them and they say I need to…

Customer Question
I can-t get...

I can-t get Netflix. I called them and they say I need to connect my tv set to the internet but I don-t know how to do that. I have called your service number more than 10 times and it is always busy

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No but my lap top is connected so that should not be a problem

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the brand and model number of the tv?

I won-t be home for a couple of hours. I will get back to you when I am home

Thank you

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.