TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you get the back off the remote? Vizio D-50 F-E1

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get the back off the remote?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio D-50 F-E1 series 50 inch Brand new, just installing it

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We are trying to put batteries in the remote and can't open it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
2/6/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please find attached picture that will show how to open the back cover of the remote to put the batteries

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you