TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung smart tv. I subscribe to Amazon Prime and Netflix.

Samsung smart tv. I...

Samsung smart tv. I subscribe to Amazon Prime and Netflix . How can I get them on the tv? Model # is 03yL3nhj813097L

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Dont get any logo at all

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Question.there are 3 spaces to plug in my cable . Which of the 3 should it go in.? Top to bottom

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope but thanks!

2/6/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

03yL3nhj813097L isn't a valid model number

Just pulled plug and put it back in.
Will look up model number. Where is it located?
Let’s try online first. Will ok a call Isfahan I can’t make it work.
Model number is *****

Model number would be written on back cover or side panel of the TV

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat

OK, got it, un24m4500

Great!

Is the TV connected to the internet and are you able to run any app on the TV?

Old woman here. I suspect it’s not so let’s start there, with apologies I am not good with technology

OK, please use Samsung remote that came with the TV

Press Home button then go to Settings then General then Network then Open Network Settings then Wireless and press OK to run wireless setup on the TV to make wifi connection with wifi modem/ router for internet

Please reply back with the result

Connected now!
It now shows Sources

Nice, now press Smart button on same remote, do you get apps bar on the bottom of the screen?

OK, now select Netflix app and press OK to run it, put your Netflix login and password ***** get it activated and reply back with the result

sorry. Struggling to get email address and password ***** work on the Netflix. . Got it ,...thanks so much

Excellent, now you can select Amazon app in the same way to log in and run it, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician