TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Panasonic TV TCP42x60 In setup using antenna, no autoscan…

Panasonic TV TCP42x60 In...

Panasonic TV TCP42x60 In setup using antenna, no autoscan option is available

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TCP42X60?

2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No problem with HDMI 1 or 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCP42X60? What happened right before this?

Never used it with an antenna before, going cable-free for first time.

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

When you open the tv`s menu , can you see the CHANNEL selection ?

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those and I`m not available for it at this time although another expert here may take you up on that when it gets posted to the board

Press the INPUT button on the remote , is the input set to ant/cable in ?

no phone call? I just paid $26

That is a deposit not a charge as far as i know ,

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Please use this link or phone number for these questions, i have absolutely nothing to do with billing here;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

If you want to clear that up we`ll proceed but as i said another expert may take yu up on that , i`m not the only one working here and i`m NOT AVAILABLE at this time

OK sorry, the input is set to ANT

OK then now go to TV in the tv`s menu and open that

At the top you should have ANT in , if CABLE then change it

Just below that there is AUTO PROGRAM click on that and let it go

OK it's scanning. Thank you Jack

Great

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post ,

here is the rating system

Jack
Jack, Technician

Thank you

Here is a number to cancel that phone request and have the deposit refunded 1.***-***-****

Phone request only please , not the post