TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My smart tv is not allowing Netflix or other feature to

Customer Question
My smart tv is...

My smart tv is not allowing Netflix or other feature to work

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Week and have been in touch with Netflix and they say its tv I also bought a new remote with new batteries

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work are you talking about

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Then I will work with you to correct this tv is only 18 months old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent support, pay per question website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

40k220wos{1}\
g1613d6
s/n40g16113d6402688

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried as first thing

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

okay and do you still charge me again

What charges are you referring, please?

I did it and now what

Are you still getting the problem with Netflix service?

okay have tv and phone but no netflixor other function s with hi sense remote
no response on Netflix
want to charge 26 for phone reply

OK, let me opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further

Thanks

TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

The easiest way to solve this would be phone support as we need to check/change things on the TV using the remote, and possibly check router settings with remote. Would you like phone/remote service?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

call me

It looks like you may have requested phone support , but there was a payment problem. Please try to request again through the system and/or update your payment information. Thank You.

how to approve not giving a means to pay
your company reference is not responding ihae work to do other thn this so what will you do to to resolve this situation
I called your company and they said my charge was approved they would send you a note to go ahead that was some time ago so where are you ?
TV Technician: stevenl1469, Technician replied 4 months ago
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician
Phone call session started
did you call I could not here you what s the problem this has been going on for two hours

.