TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is the number to use to add to a remote control and how…

Customer Question
What is the number...

What is the number to use to add to a remote control and how is it added to the remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio***********a year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I lost the manual can you sent me a another one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Two days ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/28/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

T the TV remote stopped on Me 2 days ago I can't get the TV to respond I would like the number for the TV to put on my cable remote I also saw a tiny black box on the TV screen

Which model Vizio do you have?

Call me on my house phone

Which model Vizio do you have?***********is not a valid model.