TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv scr. The screen blacks out. I tried to reset the tv…

The screen blacks out ...

The screen blacks out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to reset the tv

1/21/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV and how old is it please?

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer without my consent. Another expert may accept it but in the meantime we can continue our chat on this page.

To proceed, reply back with the model number off of the back of the TV and the age of the set.

the tv is about 4 years old. The tv is on the wall so I can't see behind it for the model number. Is there another way to find the model number?

Can you tell me what BRAND the TV is?

Aric, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started