TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a vizio tv and I say on the cable remote and it

Customer Question
I have a vizio...

I have a vizio tv and I say on the cable remote and it showed some input lock code or something and the screen went black so I tried to change the input and comr back but wouldnt let me so I shut it off and whne I turned it bavk on it turns on normal and the vizio logo shows up and the vizio logo on the bottom front of the tv turns from orange to white and within secs it just shuts down again and the symbol back to orange again and no matter what I do plug it in to other outlets or unplug it hold the button for a while and plug it in it still does it

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

No not anynore I have the cable box and HDMI to my ps3 plugged up when it happen but since then they have all been unplugged

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No. Not at all it happen when I turned it off it just wont stay on longer than a few seconds noe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
The model number is ***** E420VO
1/21/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, I will need the model number found on the back of the set, also the sets approx age pleaseAnthony