TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Orange light keeps flashing, no picture. When press on power…

Customer Question
Orange light keeps flashing...

Orange light keeps flashing, no picture. When press on power button, light turns to green, then goes right back to orange.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I'm not sure. I called AT&T and they said there is nothing wrong on their end, the TV is receiving the signal.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No. I unplugged it, plugged it back in again and still the same flashing orange light.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another TV that is doing fine. AT&T said it was my TV.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/21/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?