TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sanyo LCD TV Model LCD24XR10F and a screen saver…

Customer Question
I have a Sanyo...

I have a Sanyo LCD TV Model LCD24XR10F and a screen saver keeps coming up on channels 9 and 10 every afternoon for no reason.Can this be tunde off or not?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LCD24XR10F?

Made in 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works and do not have the problems elsewhere

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LCD24XR10F? What happened right before this?

This has been going on for a few months now and it goes to screensaver mode without notice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to fix this if possible.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
1/21/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does this happen on any other channels?

This only happens on 9 and 10 and the picture freezes as well
Are you using an antenna, basic cable, or a cable/satellite box?
What do the screen savers look like?
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I did not pay my fees as I terminated the call as I did not want to continue with you.I also want you to refund the $48.00 that you charged to my credit card as I believe that you charged it without my consent.
You paid the full agreed upon fees up front when asking for help. Closing the page does not negate that. If you’d like help under the fees you’ve already paid please provide the requested details.
I do not want to proceed with this contact.The only fee I paid was $5.00 not $48.00.