TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want Netflix on my TV. I signed up with Nefflex. The TV is…

Customer Question
I want Netflix on...

I want Netflix on my TV. I signed up with Nefflex

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is a year old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have At

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I have AT & T as my provider

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 6 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

Does your TV have the netflix app? Is it a smart tv?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.