TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic TV (TH-P50V20A). It is displaying a

Greetings. I have a...

Greetings. I have a Panasonic TV (TH-P50V20A). It is displaying a flashing red light, and will not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Panasonic TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No, it isn't.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes, but perhaps not for that long. Will do that now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I'll try the disconnecting first. Thank you.

1/21/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Mike.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
This is my first dealing with Just Answer. I'm not sure whether I have followed correct procedures, but have been waiting for phone contact for several hours.
With thanks.
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician