TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Insignia Roku TV (1 year old) suddenly stopped working.

My Insignia Roku TV...

My Insignia Roku TV (1 year old) suddenly stopped working. Absolute blank screen. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Roku?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Ready

1/21/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Insignia set please and how old is it?

Do you need assistance with the question that you posted?

The word "model" appears nowhere. Serial #? JQJG14A004329. Unit is 1.5 years old

Find a sticker on the back of the TV. An Insignia model will start with "NS" and then a number. Can you find that?

Aric, Technician
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started
Piece of crap company. I will have Best Buy take your junk off the floor.

I'm not sure if you think we're Insignia- but we're not. Insignia is Best Buy's company. If you need assistance here then I'm waiting for the model number and we can proceed.