TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Panasonic 32LX85 and the zoom adjust is grayed out.

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic 32LX85 and the zoom adjust is grayed out. I have tried multiple sources to change it and can't

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 32L?

Maybe 8 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. All sources seem to be the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32L? What happened right before this?

Just noticed

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/20/2018
TV Technician: stevenl1469, Technician replied 1 month ago
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** will be glad to help you today have question first are you having trouble with the aspect on the screen if so we need to find how to change it i will pull up manual

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is not an aspect ratio issue. The screen is not adjusted properly

if you press the format button on the remote what happens want to make sure its operating correctly its located under the channel up and down button

Louie, Technician