TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I did not see a display link code number on tv. Its asking…

Customer Question
I did not see...

I did not see a display link code number on tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Its asking me internet password

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/20/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.