TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

LG led t.v. Was off for three weeks and now it is telling us…

Customer Question
LG led t.v. Was...

LG led t.v. Was off for three weeks and now it is telling us the sound is out on the regular television portion but not on cable shows such as Netflix and Amazon. Sound is ok for those.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your LG TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Should be as we watched it before leaving and just turned it on this evening upon our return. I can check.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

There is a regular plug into the t.v. Which is new as of November and a small plug with a yellow, white and red cord short which is not attached to any thing it is about four to five inches long and just dang,Inc there. As I said the cable works fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/20/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony