TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

NEED A REPLACEMENT REMOTE & USER MANUAL FOR A 60" SAMSUNG…

Customer Question
NEED A REPLACEMENT REMOTE...

NEED A REPLACEMENT REMOTE & USER MANUAL FOR A 60" SAMSUNG UN60KU6270F

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN60KU6270F?

6-12 MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

AS FAR AS i KNOW THE TV IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION . Family member moved & gave me the tv but remote & user manual are missing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/20/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

You may order a replacement remote here: http://amzn.to/2DQQxVa

As for a manual, there really isn't an actual manual for them, there was not a printed one included to begin with. There is an "e-help" section in the menu, and there is an online version of that which you can read on your computer as well if you'd like. CLICK HERE for that manual.

Best regards,

Complete ripoff I thought it was $5 charge I'm calling visa to protest the charge

This is a paid support service, it is not free help.

The 5 was just to post your question, the total (5+balance) was displayed and agreed to on the payment page.

Please note:
I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.
Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize if there was any confusion with the site, but I assure you the fees were all clearly displayed, though many people click through without reading them.

I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Not honoring the agreed upon fees has the effect of forcing me to work for free for my time spent researching your question and providing the requested answers.

Calling visa then the nys attorney generals office ' It was NOT ANYWHERE CLEARLY STATED THERE WOULD BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR AN ANSWERE !

Again, we're all independent techs here, I have no control over any site or billing matters. I was just trying to help in providing the requested information. I believe if you go back and look at the posting pages or for an email receipt or payment confirmation page you'll find the information there.