TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cant connect the internet to my Sony TV. No our house is…

Customer Question
I cant connect the...

I cant connect the internet to my Sony TV

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No our house is all on wireless

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All lights are working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Our Netflix was working like a charm and suddenly stopped

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/20/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago

There may be a glitch on the router that is preventing some devices from connecting.
Have you tried restarting the router?