TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do l refresh my tv. Samsung led tv about five years old.

Customer Question
How do l refresh...

How do l refresh my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung led tv about five years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Smart tv apps no support and can’t assess some progams

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Power failure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/20/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv? What specific apps are you having trouble with?

Model no ua60es8000m can’t purchase any apps and haven’t had any updates
All l was trying do was to refresh tv

Okay most of the apps are no longer supported in the first place on this set,

but, you can *try* to update, though it won't resolve issues with discontinued services. You'll go into the samsung menu, under support or diagnostics, and then select the Firmware (software) update option there.

Let me know if that helps, if not, please tell me which specific apps are still not working.

Software update unavailable

Is the tv connected to the internet? Go into the wifi settings and make sure, then try again.

If no change, tell me what the current software version is

Don’t now what current software is connected to internet going to App Store canes up with error code012

Go into the samsung menu, under the Diagnostics or About screen, it will show the current version there.

No diagnostic but there security key on the software is19035143
I self diagnostic kneed a PIN number to enter don’t now what the number is ***** try and refresh tv

Default pin is 0000, unless you've ever set one of your own.

The software version should be ver 1031.0

Thank you working back to what it should be yours ***** *****

Thank you let me know what you find please and how the apps work at that point

Louie, Technician