TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My sony tv is on standby and I can't get it to turn on and…

Customer Question
My sony tv is...

My sony tv is on standby and I can't get it to turn on and stay on. I don't know why it is on standby in the first place.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Sony TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

It was but now it is plugged into the wall and doing the same thing

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes but that was when it was on the power strip, will now do again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not very savvy with electronics.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/20/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

OK let me know what happens when you re-plug back into wallpower after 5 mins thanks

How is the reboot working out please?

Louie, Technician