TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are getting an error message when we loop a video from a…

Customer Question
We are getting an...

We are getting an error message when we loop a video from a thumb drive. Message says: unsupported feature. This audio data is not supported. Can you assist?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Are you there?

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

USB. MP4 file with no audio.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 7 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

Hello this can happen with no audio track as you state your clip doesn't have.

Please try adding an audio track to the clip and then the TV will play the video loop.

Please look at another case like this that I helped a customer with click me