TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv keep changing channels while i am watching tv. It is a…

Customer Question
Hello my tv keep...

Hello my tv keep changing channels while i am watching tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a sceptre 24 inch tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu button works.. and no its changes channel when am watching cable tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 24? What happened right before this?

Where do i find the model number on the tv?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its been 2 days and the tv is only a month old

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/19/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?