TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I keep getting kicked out of the LG agreement when trying to…

Customer Question
I keep getting kicked...

I keep getting kicked out of the LG agreement when trying to bring up apps. The agreement never loads

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Oh gosh, I'm at my office,.... It's the 49"UHD 4K one

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Just set the tv up last night so it hasn't loaded the agreement since then but the tv works, connects with my Direct TV genie box, and the internet works as well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I believe that's it. If I can't click Agree on the LG agreement then it wont' allow me to pull up the netflix app, amazon app etc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It was remedied. Over two days it couldn't load the agreement, showing a server error. As I was doing a separate search for another feature, it came up and ran division was able to check "agree". All is fine now. Thank you for checking back