TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to know will roku streaming stick + work with my

I need to know...

I need to know will roku streaming stick + work with my Panasonic model TC-P42C2

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Won't have it to Saturday but want to make it will work with my tv, roku streaming stick +

1/19/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, the Roku streaming still will indeed work with your Panasonic TV. The stick only requires an HDMI port to plug into- which your TV has two of. So you'll simply plug the stick into one of the unused HDMI ports on the back of the TV (plug the power cord for the stick into an outlet)- select that port using the TV/Video button on the Panasonic remote, and then follow the on screen instructions using the Roku stick remote.

You can also view further instructions at the link below from Roku's site for connecting the stick to a TV:

https://support.roku.com/article/208754808-how-to-set-up-your-roku-streaming-stick-

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

no thanks for your help

You're welcome. could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

no other question

Could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

finished

Okay.....thanks.

Aric, Technician