TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just broke the neck of the glass pedastyle stand for this…

I just broke the...

I just broke the neck of the glass pedastyle stand for this RCA 24”full screen led lcd hdtv with dvd

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 24”FULL?

The model is LED24c45RQD

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No I was just clumsy and knocked the unit over as it was sitting on the floor while son was playing video game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just don’t know where to purchase a replacement for this 2013 model

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this still active?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this still avtive
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

My apologize for the delay in getting you to an expert.

Unfortunately no, the part is simply not available.

For a 2013 model rca, this set is already well over double its service life, there are no parts or support available in any form from rca.

Given the age you'd honestly be better off just investing in a new tv, as you can get a brand new model in the low $100 range, and the set would be expected to have other internal hardware failures at any time now anyway, ultimately necessitating replacement even without the stand issue so it probably isn't worth much investment at this point.

If you prefer to salvage it, your best option would be to purchase a wall mount bracket for it, or a generic tabletop stand/legs, like this: http://amzn.to/2DhDI5s

I'd be happy to recommend replacement tv models as well, if you'd like.

Best regards,

stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** think i have found what you are looking for ill leave a link for you check it out and see if that is what you need

https://www.ebay.com/i/362185644912?chn=ps

its only 30 cheaper than new tv for sure

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician
stevenl1469
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician