TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you remove the bottom menu, Netflix, etc.from your…

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove the bottom menu, Netflix, etc.from your smart rca TV using the remote?

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

Wait, I'll get back to you asap. Bill

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My RCA TV is a 40" LEDLCD full HD smart TV. Model number SLD40A45RQ. And I want to know how to remove the bottom menu, listing Netflix, WiFi, etc from my TV screen. Bill

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
SMART T 1000
1/19/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Is this the menu where you see the progress of the film on Netflix? This is the bottom menu are you referring to?

Please let me know