TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our sanyo 55 inch tv the volume just started going garbled…

Our sanyo 55 inch...

Our sanyo 55 inch tv the volume just started going garbled any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 55 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Will try them quickly yes they are

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

It is direct tv newer box only cord coming out of tv is hdmi cable to box

1/18/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please follow the steps below:

1) Shut the TV off, and then disconnect the cable/SAT box AND the TV from power (unplug their power cords).

2) If using an HDMI cable, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable on both ends when the cable box is unplugged from power (make sure it's secure on both ends).

3) Press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 full seconds while the set is unplugged, then release the power button.

4) Plug the cable box AND the TV back into power, then turn the TV on and attempt to watch a program.

This should restore the sound. However if it does not, then please try another source- such as a DVD player on the TV and see if that has sound. This tells us whether or not the TV, or the cable/SAT box itself is causing the problem.

well not sure yet because it now is not getting signal
Jus give some time to reboot.
no I am not paying for a phone call

I'm not sending the offer for the phone call. You can ignore it if you'd like.

Did the box come back up yet?

still flashing no signal on tv on phone with direct

Is the TV on the correct Input?

Okay the box should be coming up unless there's an issue with it.

ok we will deal with direct tv and see if they can solve the problem thank you

You're welcome and best of luck, as it would seem to be a DirecTv issue at this stage. Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

how do I get them to quit sending texts to my phone they keep coming....................

Use the site help pages to contact them, I'm not privy to that.

Aric, Technician