TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is stuck on the media guide the arrow buttons on the…

Customer Question
My tv is stuck...

My tv is stuck on the media guide the arrow buttons on the tv remote don’t move to select the tv a couple days ago it would set it self after a few mins bu not anymore

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

60 inch lg

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

It looks like all of those

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/18/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?