TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was watching then all of a sudden the TV went blank and…

Customer Question
I was watching then...

I was watching then all of a sudden the TV went blank and now it shows a message saying Error Code 775

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes HDMI cable only

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how do I fix it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/18/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?