TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have new smart Samsung TV. Safe mode appeared in lower left…

Customer Question
Have new smart Samsung...

Have new smart Samsung TV. Safe mode appeared in lower left hand corner. how do I turn it off

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

How to turn off safe mode on new samsung tv?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How do I turn off safe mode on new samsung tv???

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Not sure when it first appeared. I think as I was shutting it down

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/18/2018
TV Technician: stevenl1469, Technician replied 7 months ago
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician

hi im Steven sorry you are having problems today when it says safe mode usually means you are in the service menu many times unplugging the tv for about 1min the tv will exit out of safe mode