TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture fits the entire tv but I can only see part of…

The picture fits the...

The picture fits the entire tv but I can only see part of waht is being broadcast because the picture is enlarged.....for instance when as I am watching jeopardy I can only see 2 of the 3 contestancts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Gotta look it up

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes i think so---I get a regular picture on netflix

1/18/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.
Pick up the box remote and look for any buttons marked >>
Aspect
Ratio
Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Or a hash button under the number 9 button
Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too
Let me know how this worksout
Anthony

I don’t have any of those buttons on my Comcast Remote

You may need to look in the settings menu for this OR it may be a button on the box itself,please get me the model number of the box and I will let you know

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician