TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The pad is disabled on my samsung. The keyboard is fine. But…

Customer Question
The pad is disabled...

The pad is disabled on my samsung. The keyboard is fine. But i do not have a working mouse so I need to enable my pad for using the pad as a mouse pointer.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting the mouse: by USB or wirelessly?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: Have you switched the mouse (or mouse receiver) to different ports to see if that helps?

Wireless sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Wireless

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
you did not help me at all... What is going on?
why did you not give me an answer????
please refund my money. Do NOT bill my card.
1/18/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay!

We need to know the model number of your Samsung?

Samsung notebook model code
NP470RSE- K02UB
The two zeroes could be letter O instead

Ok, so it is a NP470R5E- K02UB

If you press Fn + F5 does it enable the pad again?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------