TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It doesn't have enough volume, after sending it back for…

Customer Question
It doesn't have enough...

It doesn't have enough volume, after sending it back for repairs 3 or 4 times.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We sent it in those times because it would lock on a chanel, now we can't get volume.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/18/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.