TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our internet company changed a port on our internet service…

Customer Question
Our internet company changed...

Our internet company changed a port on our internet service and now my tv won't connect with the internet

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes, netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet connection is fine, working great

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
TV Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-p1qgb5iv,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. What error message are you receiving when trying to connect to Netflix or YouTube? Also, what brand and model is your TV? Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert