TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Unable to hook up Sony wireless headphones. We’re do they…

Customer Question
Unable to hook up...

Unable to hook up Sony wireless headphones. We’re do they get hooked into on the back of the TV..

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Brand new headphones model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

AC-MS1202C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Just bought headphones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just were to hook them into tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/17/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Sony wireless headphones..."

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Sony wireless headphones...TV..."

MDR-RF995RK....
MODEL. UMBER
Unable to call. Above is model #

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads and offers.

...the complete model number of the "...TV..."

D39hn-D0 number on Visio TV

Appreciate the additional information; a Vizio D39hn-D0.

And is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?
Or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?
Or some other device/s? ...Internet connection?