TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have been trying to register the airfryer i bought from…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to register the airfryer i bought from Harver Norman this a.m. None of your sites allow me to do this.How do I register purchase?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Viva collectio, HD9621. ^ hours out from Harvey Norman Hobart

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

That is all Gobbledegook to me! All I want to do is register purchase!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Bought from H.Norman ^hours &10 mins ago!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW THE HELL DO I REGISTER MY PURCHASE?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/17/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach Philips Australia.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with Philips Australia.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

farewell

I understand.