TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It works great but I can't adjust the picture to see the…

Customer Question
It works great but...

It works great but I can't adjust the picture to see the score on the games or the school closings on the bottom

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Yes about a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not a very knowledgeable person in these matters

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/17/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I have just received a call from an I'll relative can I call back

No problem, take your time and reply back with the info to proceed