TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have model #SB3621n-E8. I have a problem and hope you can…

Customer Question
Hello I have model...

Hello I have model #SB3621n-E8. I have a problem and hope you can help

Technician's Assistant: How old is your #SB3621N-E8?

6 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works but some channels such a network ones do not have any sound

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I DVR a football game and I was upset because it recorded the game but no sound.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/17/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Ok give me time to find it

Sure, take your time

Is a Samsung
UN46D6000SFXZA

OK, lets try the first thing of troubleshooting that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable/DVR box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable/DVR box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Sir! I have to wait for my husband- there are too many wires

No problem, please take your time

He is working i will try

OK, I'm standing by

Still trying

If the power cords are plugged into a power strip then simply switch Off the power stirp for 10 minutes, switch it On and reply back with the result

What’s the power strip

Please click HERE to view power strip image that will help