TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My magnavox tv just stopped making noise this morning. It’s…

Good morning! My magnavox...

Good morning! My magnavox tv just stopped making noise this morning

Technician's Assistant: What Magnavox model do you have? How old is it?

It’s about 7/8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Magnavox? What happened right before this?

It happened this morning. It was working at 2 am and now ya 8:30 am it no longer is working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv is set up to shut down by itself after no activity

1/15/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Will do.

Thank you

Should I unplug the Apple TV

No, just the power to the TV please

Ok

thanks

Turning it back on now
The sound works!
Thank you Richard
That’s all I need. How do I do the rating?

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician