TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Remote works when two to four feet away from tv. Tv is one…

Customer Question
Remote works when two...

Remote works when two to four feet away from tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tv is one year old. where do i find model #. have changed bstteries in remote

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works unless i am standing in front of tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Never used the sony remote before..have a universal that works just fine...but i need the sony remote for Netflix, etc

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/15/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number, found on a sticker on the back of the tv?
Does the universal remote work at any distance?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician